Hello from the UK

sjb1956

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm from the UK and have always been fascinated with big game hunting especially in Africa. I have many books some modern and some from the iconic hunters of old.
I am an avid deer stalker and the largest UK species is the Red deer somewhat smaller than the animals taken in Africa.

I am looking forward to reading and sharing the members experiences.

Welcome to AH.

Any Red Stag trophy pictures?

Welcome sjb1956 this is a great site to browse and participate in the conversations.

Welcome to AH!!

Thank you gents for the warm welcome, unfortunately no medal head Reds to show you. My favorite species is Roe deer, but again no trophy heads!

Welcome to AH...

If you are interested in planning a safari to Africa you will find a group of good PH'S and outfitters on the site.

Please use the search function in the top right corner to look at hunting reports from members. This search box will also help you do a search on topics you may have question about.

However, If you are looking for specific and/or general questions in planning your trip just ask and a group of resident will chirp in to help guide you.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to AH sjb1956! You found a great place to indulge your fascination of big game hunting… Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome, you'll love the hunting reports!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sjb1956!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,