Hello from Texas

Welcome from a fellow Texan!

Howdy fellow Texan!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Lots of us Texans on here. If you haven't already been, plan on attending the Dallas Safari Club annual show now scheduled for February next year. Great resource and lots to see.

Welcome to the site-love the nilgai in your avatar, yours and trophyhunter01-bucket list for me for someday, glad you got yours (y)

I'm about 11 days late in doing so, but would like to welcome you to AH!

Welcome! Lots of us Texans on here. If you haven't already been, plan on attending the Dallas Safari Club annual show now scheduled for February next year. Great resource and lots to see.
Thanks and i was definitely planning on going to the show!!!

Welcome to the site-love the nilgai in your avatar, yours and trophyhunter01-bucket list for me for someday, glad you got yours (y)
Got mine on the Norias division of the King Ranch. Its a super fun hunt, they have great eyesight and they don't take long when deciding to head for the thick brush at full speed!!! And they are very good eating!!!

Welcome to the posting side Will! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome to the family and the forum Will, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Will be heading to Africa in 2023 for my first safari and have learned a ton from this forum.

Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.

Welcome to AH Will. Trust you will find all the info you need here.

A big congrats on your trip Will! I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

Enjoy the site and have fun planning!

- Tom

Welcome to AH and the posting side Will! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross