Hello from Texas

Howdy & welcome!

Better late than pregnant!

Better late than never on this greeting. I have been visiting AH for almost two years and planned my first safari to Namibia last year with the help of this website. Great people with exceptional knowledge, made our trip one for the books. I look forward to continuing my education and obsession of hunting Africa.

I am planning to make the trip to DSC 2019 and hopeful to meet some members and start planning the next safari.

Welcome to AH, @DLB210. If you do get to DSC2019, make sure that you join us at the AH Dinner, usually held on the Friday evening. A thread will be started here on AH, where you can buy the tickets.
Just watch out for some of the attendants. They don't seem to know when to go home....:)

Hope to see you there.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Better late than never on this greeting. I have been visiting AH for almost two years and planned my first safari to Namibia last year with the help of this website. Great people with exceptional knowledge, made our trip one for the books. I look forward to continuing my education and obsession of hunting Africa.

I am planning to make the trip to DSC 2019 and hopeful to meet some members and start planning the next safari.
Welcome - how about posting some of your pictures? Shout if you need any assistance in planning your return...

Welcome to AH @DLB210! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you