Hello From South Africa

Wildafricafarm

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello from South Africa.
I am new to Hunting Africa, Thank you for having me.

I Have been in the wildlife industry for 20+ years now. I'm looking for an investor/s who would be interested in a game farming and hunting venture.

If you are interested in an exciting and lucrative wildlife endeavor please PM me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH
 
Wildafricafarm, welcome to the AH forum! Best of luck finding an investor!
I’d love to see some pictures of your place.
 
Welcome and good luck on your venture.
 
Hello from South Africa.
I am new to Hunting Africa, Thank you for having me.

I Have been in the wildlife industry for 20+ years now. I'm looking for an investor/s who would be interested in a game farming and hunting venture.

If you are interested in an exciting and lucrative wildlife endeavor please PM me.
Welcome to AH Wildafricafarm!

Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons, members can PM you if interested. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Wildafricafarm,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Giday Wildafricafarm and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top