Hello from Pennsylvania

Thanks,
Born and raised in New York, moved out to Danielsville Pa, about 7 years ago. Couldn’t be happier.
 
Hope you enjoy this group!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard Hooper. With a future Buff. hunt being contemplated, are you looking for a larger caliber rifle, or do you already have that covered?
 
Welcome to AH Hooper!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome and enjoy this great resource!
 
Good day!! Welcome to AH!!
Johan
 
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome
 
Welcome aboard Hooper. With a future Buff. hunt being contemplated, are you looking for a larger caliber rifle, or do you already have that covered?
As a matter of fact, I am. I’m going to take my Winchester model 70 .375 H&H with me. When ever I go hunting I always take two rifles. Many years ago while hunting deer on opening day, my friends father slipped on ice, I threw my rifle over my shoulder to help him up, I wound up slipping my self, landing on my rifle, cracked my stock and broke my scope mounts, I was done hunting that week. From that day on I always have a backup. So back to your question, yes I’m looking for another .375 to take with me.
 
Hi all, I’m an avid Whitetail deer hunter (Bow, Rifle, Crossbow). I did a South Africa plains game hunt in 2021. (Absolutely loved it). I’m planning on going back in 2025 on a Cape Buffalo/ Sable hunt. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to AH! Please feel free to post a report of your hunt in 2021, always good to read a new report even if hunt is a bit dated.
 
Hooper, I couldn't agree with you more. I always take two rifles when I go hunting. My sons, their sons and I hunt out of my cabin. Since space isn't an issue, I often take several extra rifles.

Are you looking for another Winchester or are other brands on the menu as well?
 
I’m open to pretty much anything. I have no brand loyalty.
 
Welcome to the best forum!
 
Greetings Hooper,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you the best forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,938
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top