Hello from Pennsylvania

Hooper, I couldn't agree with you more. I always take two rifles when I go hunting. My sons, their sons and I hunt out of my cabin. Since space isn't an issue, I often take several extra rifles.

Are you looking for another Winchester or are other brands on the menu as well?
I’m open to pretty much anything. I have no brand loyalty.
 
Dear Hooper

Welcome to AH! Definitely one of the best hunting forums.
Please feel free to reach out to us should you require more information about hunting in South Africa, Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana and Cameroon.

Thank you.

Kind regards
 
Welcome from Clarion, PA.
 
Hi all, I’m an avid Whitetail deer hunter (Bow, Rifle, Crossbow). I did a South Africa plains game hunt in 2021. (Absolutely loved it). I’m planning on going back in 2025 on a Cape Buffalo/ Sable hunt. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!

We look forward to sharing our passion and continent with you

Regards,
Valie Enslin
Owner of That's Africa Safaris
 
Welcome to AH!
I am sure you will find that dream Buff/Sable hunt you are dreaming about.
Planning the hunt is part of all the fun and excitement. We as Outfitters enjoy is just as much as you do.

I'll send you a PM with a offer we are currently running on Buffalo & Sable.

Kind Regards,
Valie Enslin
Owner & Outfitter of That's Africa Safaris
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,404
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top