Hello from NY!

Rich219

AH member
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Deals & offers
1
I figured I would post a quick intro, since I'm new to the forum. I recently got the bug to want to go after some trophy animals. I've been a shooter my entire life but just recently caught the hunting bug! I'm thinking of planning a trip to SA in '13 so I figured I would join here to get as much info as possible.
 
Welcome NY. Plan on going - the African bug bite will be had to suppress after joining this forum.
 
Welcome to AH.
You have found the spot to set yourself up for that goal.

Good luck.
 
Welcome Rich!
 
Welcome to AH Rich!
 
Welcome to the forum, you live anywhere near Valhalla NY?
 
No, I live in the Finger Lakes region.

Rich, did a wine tour in your area, cannot remember the host. Anyway, met my wife in Valhalla, just curious, semi-familiar with a lot of the area. HA, couldn't tell you where I was. Welcome again to the forum.
 
Welcome Rich, this is a great place to get started for planning for your first safari!
 
Rich

Welcome to AH enjoy and add to the forum
 
Rich, welcome to AH. My wife is from Seneca Falls area. I know the finger lakes area well. You have come to the right place for all things Africa. As other have said, if you have any questions feel free to ask away.
 
Welcome,you will enjoy Africa.
 
Weccome to the forum, Rich !
 
I figured I would post a quick intro, since I'm new to the forum. I recently got the bug to want to go after some trophy animals. I've been a shooter my entire life but just recently caught the hunting bug! I'm thinking of planning a trip to SA in '13 so I figured I would join here to get as much info as possible.

Dear Rich
Welcome to this FORUM. Enjoy gathering information for your planned safari. Enjoy the planning process since it is a huge part of the safari.
Take the time to view the page on this forum on the references of the outfitters from hunters.
Straight shooting
Namibian greetings
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH , Rich.

All the best with your planning. The members here have plenty of knowledge to help you make the right choices.

Take Care,

Best Regards,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH Rich! Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,230
Members
169,973
Latest member
GilbertTur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top