Hello from NY!

Rich219

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
I figured I would post a quick intro, since I'm new to the forum. I recently got the bug to want to go after some trophy animals. I've been a shooter my entire life but just recently caught the hunting bug! I'm thinking of planning a trip to SA in '13 so I figured I would join here to get as much info as possible.

Welcome NY. Plan on going - the African bug bite will be had to suppress after joining this forum.

Welcome to AH.
You have found the spot to set yourself up for that goal.

Good luck.

Welcome Rich!

Welcome to AH Rich!

Welcome to the forum, you live anywhere near Valhalla NY?

No, I live in the Finger Lakes region.

Rich, did a wine tour in your area, cannot remember the host. Anyway, met my wife in Valhalla, just curious, semi-familiar with a lot of the area. HA, couldn't tell you where I was. Welcome again to the forum.

Welcome Rich, this is a great place to get started for planning for your first safari!

Rich

Welcome to AH enjoy and add to the forum

Rich, welcome to AH. My wife is from Seneca Falls area. I know the finger lakes area well. You have come to the right place for all things Africa. As other have said, if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Welcome,you will enjoy Africa.

Weccome to the forum, Rich !

I figured I would post a quick intro, since I'm new to the forum. I recently got the bug to want to go after some trophy animals. I've been a shooter my entire life but just recently caught the hunting bug! I'm thinking of planning a trip to SA in '13 so I figured I would join here to get as much info as possible.

Dear Rich
Welcome to this FORUM. Enjoy gathering information for your planned safari. Enjoy the planning process since it is a huge part of the safari.
Take the time to view the page on this forum on the references of the outfitters from hunters.
Straight shooting
Namibian greetings

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH , Rich.

All the best with your planning. The members here have plenty of knowledge to help you make the right choices.

Take Care,

Best Regards,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH Rich! Enjoy the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg