Hello from North Florida

Swampbilly1231

AH member
Reaction score
Hey all I’m new to this forum and Africa. I’m just now starting the planning process of heading east! I appreciate all of y’all’s knowledge and reports from hunts I’ve already narrowed things down just from reading. Thanks again for letting me join and I can’t wait to pick y’all’s brains!

Welcome! FL swamps are an underrated area for hunting and adventures. Always enjoy my time there.

Welcome to AH Swampbilly, please keep us abreast of your plans and don't hesitate to ask any questions, we would be happy to help if we can.

Thank you I surely will keep everyone up to date with my plans. They are in the very early stages but I’m starting to formulate them.

You can’t beat them I’ve grown up rambling in the woods and swamps of Florida and you always or at least most of the time see something cool

:S Welcome:

Greetings Swampbilly1231,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Also, no matter who you decide to book with, myself like so many others here will be happy to answer your questions.

If I don’t know the answer to whatever it is, someone around here will chime in with whatever information you seek.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

I for sure will take a look at your
Greetings Swampbilly1231,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Also, no matter who you decide to book with, myself like so many others here will be happy to answer your questions.

If I don’t know the answer to whatever it is, someone around here will chime in with whatever information you seek.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog

I will for sure take a look! And I will most likely be asking you questions

Welcome, glad to have you be a part of this community!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Swampbilly1231!

Good day!! Welcome from us!

Welcome! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg