Hello from New Mexico

Mark haynes

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
I am a professional outfitter from New Mexico also have a interest Ubathi Global Safaris in the Limpopo area of South Africa. I have seen my name on here several times as a gemsbok oryx guide ( New Mexico) be happy to visit with anyone whom has drawn a tag for oryx. And I love the dark continent. I have taken most animals there and enjoy the hunt and the people. Good hunting

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Mark haynes!

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard Mr Haynes. My family and I have hunted with him in NM and Africa. Nothing but a first class outfit.

Welcome to AH.

Hi Mark, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH

Mark, welcome to the forum! How about a report and pictures on one of your NM oryx hunts?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to our forum Mark!

Giday and welcome to the A H forums Mark

Welcome to AH, Mark!

Rookhawk has already posted the story and photo of his son and the Oryx. Thanks for helping make their hunt a memorable one. BTW welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Mark. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.