Hello from Nevada

Welcome to AH czechgsd!
 
czechgsd, welcome to the AH forum! I have visited Vegas every 20 years just to witness the changes.
Lots of info on the forum to help find out about most anything on Africa.
Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Greetings! Thanks for having me aboard. Long time lurker, and finally signed up. I'm not a big poster, but will participate when I have something substantive to add.

I'm a little late seeing this, but welcome to AH nonetheless!
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,639
Members
170,612
Latest member
ericdz77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top