czechgsd, welcome to the AH forum! I have visited Vegas every 20 years just to witness the changes.
Lots of info on the forum to help find out about most anything on Africa.
Enjoy!
Greetings! Thanks for having me aboard. Long time lurker, and finally signed up. I'm not a big poster, but will participate when I have something substantive to add.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.