Hello From ND (Via NM)

Kennedy

Reaction score
New guy working in Williston, ND but plan on being home in Farmington, NM in about 6 months.

Setting up a rifle and looking into planning a 2019 Africa hunt. Will be my first Africa hunt so doing a lot of research. Primary interest is a cape buffalo, warthog, and some plains game.

All input and advice appreciated.

Thanks for letting me in the club!

Kennedy

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Kennedy! You will enjoy doing your planning here!

So far I have a Winchester SE in .375 H&H, with a Burris Euro Diamond 1-6x. replaced front sight w/ red fiberoptic.

thinking of taking 2" off the bbl and a synthetic stock. I am obviously just in the beginning stages of planning.

Thanks for the welcome.

No idea yet. Planning to join SCI when I get back to NM. There is a local chapter there. Not so much here in ND.

I am mainly reading about different areas, getting a general idea of where I'd like to go. Limpopo river valley strikes me, but it could be from reading to many Africa hunting books.

We would enjoy providing you with a Zimbabwe free roaming, quality Buffalo hunt!

Welcome to AH! I'd recommend you either take in the DSC convention or SCI conventions next January.

Welcome to AH ! Great place with a wealth of information, planning is a fun experience as well so many options. PM me if I can be of further assistance.

Welcome to AH sir. Let me know if I can assist you in the planning process. Working on my sixth safari myself.

Just keep reading. There are plenty of options for you to choose from.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard Kennedy. AH is certainly the place to find all the answers to questions you may have about hunting in Africa. You are right on track (time wise) for planning a 2019 hunt.

Welcome to AH !

Wow! Cape buffalo your first trip! Well, like they say, “go bigot go home”!
Welcome to AH Kennedy!

Cape Buff is my ultimate trophy, if I can pull it off on the first trip I see no reason not to. If life shits on me and I never get another trip, I would regret it.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg