Hello from Michigan!!

Dries1125

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Member of
NRA, SCI, Pheasants Forever, RGS,
Hunted
RSA
Good day! I joined up a bit ago just to look around the forums and learn. I was to South Africa about 15 years ago for a Safari. I recently agreed to go on a Cape Buffalo in 2021 and am super stoked! I may be on here a bit more often!!
 
Dries1125 welcome aboard. What part of Michigan are you from? I live on Grosse Ile which is an island between the U.S. and Canada South of Detroit. Who will you be hunting Buffalo with. Will you be using your own rifle or renting?
 
Welcome to AH. Tell us about your safari. Choice of rifles.
You should be stoked, buffalo hunting is something special.
 
Giday Dries1125 and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Dries1125, welcome and glad you decided to participate!
 
Welcome to AH Dries1125! Glad to have you join the conversation.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Me too.
 
Welcome to AH.
Enjoy the build up to your Buffalo hunt.
 
I'm in Hudsonville, Just west of Grand Rapids.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! I joined up a bit ago just to look around the forums and learn. I was to South Africa about 15 years ago for a Safari. I recently agreed to go on a Cape Buffalo in 2021 and am super stoked! I may be on here a bit more often!!

Hello Dries1125,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome Dries
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! It’s a great place to be.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,407
Members
169,561
Latest member
DPALorene0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top