Hello from Mattman

Mattman

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hunted
Oregon, Washington, New york
My Dreams of one day of going on safari has been renewed by my uncle who told me of this site. I have wanted to hunt Africa since I was a young boy , and yes that to involved the readings of Capstick, and Ruark, but time passes and I continue on hunting and fishing here in the states , always thinking that a safari was out of my reach. Seems like I have the drive again to go on safari, because I realize that it is within my reach , and not just once but maybe two or more times are possible. Thank you to my uncle who has been twice to RSA , and has given me ideas, advice and even some gear to get started on this journey.
 
My Dreams of one day of going on safari has been renewed by my uncle who told me of this site. I have wanted to hunt Africa since I was a young boy , and yes that to involved the readings of Capstick, and Ruark, but time passes and I continue on hunting and fishing here in the states , always thinking that a safari was out of my reach. Seems like I have the drive again to go on safari, because I realize that it is within my reach , and not just once but maybe two or more times are possible. Thank you to my uncle who has been twice to RSA , and has given me ideas, advice and even some gear to get started on this journey.



Hello,

I appreciate your dream and I would like to assist you make it a realization.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards
Justin Cawood
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hi mattman welcome to AH. good to see you have realised you can go hunt an african country, but dont dream about it go do it, as once there you will kick yourself for taking so long to make that dream come true. there are plenty of great deals to be had on here. :)
 
Welcome!

You can definitely make the dream a reality. And the planning is half the fun!!
 
Welcome to AH
Glad that your Uncle could pass on the tradition, you have chosen the rite place to start hope you enjoy it here!!

My best always
 
Welcome to AH, Mattman!
 
Gday mattman
Welcome and enjoy AH
Enjoy the planning ,theres plenty of advice on here to kick start your adventure
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I look forward to it.
 
There is plenty of help here to make that dream come true.
Good luck with your planning.
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Mattman!
 
Welcome to AH, Mattman !
 
Welcome to AH Mattman. High 5 to your uncle and a bigger one awaits you when you touch base in Africa!

Enjoy all the planning, remember you only live once.

Happy hunting...
 
My Dreams of one day of going on safari has been renewed by my uncle who told me of this site. I have wanted to hunt Africa since I was a young boy , and yes that to involved the readings of Capstick, and Ruark, but time passes and I continue on hunting and fishing here in the states , always thinking that a safari was out of my reach. Seems like I have the drive again to go on safari, because I realize that it is within my reach , and not just once but maybe two or more times are possible. Thank you to my uncle who has been twice to RSA , and has given me ideas, advice and even some gear to get started on this journey.
Hi - Mattmann
Dreams only get true by living them. Visiting Africa is the start of a new journey.
We on ONGARIWANDA HUNTING SAFARIS - NAMIBIA can offer you an experience of a lifetime. Please feel free to contact us to get this dream as a real experience.
 
Welcome to AH Mattman. Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,153
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top