Hello From Land of the Free Georgia, USA

Welcome aboard!!

Hello all,

Like most I'm here because I have that crazy desire to go chase animals that will kill in an unfamiliar place.
Welcome to AH! I hope we can be a resource for you as you plan your next great adventure.
Philip

Welcome to AH.

Red Dog Rising, welcome to the AH forum!

Welcome to the Africa Hunting forum. Lots of knowledge and great group of hunters. Tell us a little about yourself, what have you hunted, etc. Where about in GA are you from? There are several of us here, I am from Warner Robins, Middle Georgia. :)

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome. I’m from GA too. What part of the state are you in?

Welcome to AH.

Chasing the Dangerous critters can certainly be filled with adrenalin.
Have fun planning your hunt.

Hello all,

Like most I'm here because I have that crazy desire to go chase animals that will kill in an unfamiliar place.

Hello Red Dog Rising,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Howdy fellow Georgian. Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keobongda247cc

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]