Hello from Indiana.

thecreepingwolf

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey! I been this site a few times and finally joined. I'm pretty much obsessed with African hunting (though i've yet to go on safari) Hope to make a few friends with the same interests.
 
Welcome to AH thecreepingwolf! Glad you decided to join... Looking forward to your participation.
 
Obsession is the name of the game here. Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH thecreepingwolf! You've joined a site where everyone is a friend and have the same interests Hunting in Africa as well as everywhere else.
 
Welcome to AH creapingwolf

Hey! I been this site a few times and finally joined. I'm pretty much obsessed with African hunting (though i've yet to go on safari) Hope to make a few friends with the same interests.
 
welcome from a newcomer. been to sa once and lived in ak 11 years. may make it in nov if good deal comes along for buff. smokepole
 
What are you waiting for!! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome thecreepingwolf .
Feel at home.
 
Welcome to AH creapingwolf,

Being apart of this form is only going to make your obsession with Africa worst! We're all African hunting addicts here.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum, creepingwolf, we are all obsessed here !
 
Welcome!

I'm a brand new member myself. I hunted Namibia in 2010 & am headed to Zimbabwe next year. You may want to consider Namibia or South Africa for an initial hunt...Many places to choose from (other forum members can help you choose) anda wide variety of game, especially "plainsgame", eg:antelopes, zebra, giraffe (as opposed to dangerous game) You are gonna love it!

-joester
 
Welcome to the site, you'll feel right at home here, what part of Indiana do you live, been to many towns there. Scott.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,358
Members
169,531
Latest member
BeckyFitzs
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top