Hello from Illinois

Frank Ragle

AH member
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
61
Greetings everyone. I have been watching this site since last fall (when I met the Chicago chapter president of the SCI in Saskatoon with me on buisness and him coming back from goose hunting). I am an avid (or as much as work allows) upland bird hunter, and like waterfowl and big game hunting as well. I plan to join the local SCI chapter shortly and will hopefully run into some of you in the future. Am also currently shooting for my first trip to Africa by 2021 or 22!
 
Welcome to AH Frank Ragle! Nice to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to our forum Frank!
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Frank
 
Frank, welcome and you have a grand time ahead of you going to Africa for the first time! Enjoy all the research because it is half the fun...I lie, it’s not nearly as much fun as being in Africa!:ROFLMAO::LOL:;)
 
Hi Frank, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard Frank. Rest assured that we'll all be supporting your decision to hunt Africa. In fact you might even find us "pushy" at times. BTW we'll also help you make up your mind on that new rifle you'll need for your hunt. On the other hand if you are looking for restraint, we'll be no help at all.
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH, picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.
 
Welcome to AH, Frank!
 
Welcome Frank! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Am also currently shooting for my first trip to Africa by 2021 or 22!

We would be happy to assist you in anyway possible.
 
Welcome to this great forum Frank! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH @Frank Ragle!
Planning is half the fun! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,848
Members
169,436
Latest member
Mathewleni
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top