Hello from Illinois

Frank Ragle

AH member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I have been watching this site since last fall (when I met the Chicago chapter president of the SCI in Saskatoon with me on buisness and him coming back from goose hunting). I am an avid (or as much as work allows) upland bird hunter, and like waterfowl and big game hunting as well. I plan to join the local SCI chapter shortly and will hopefully run into some of you in the future. Am also currently shooting for my first trip to Africa by 2021 or 22!

Welcome to AH Frank Ragle! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to our forum Frank!

Giday and welcome to the A H forums Frank

Frank, welcome and you have a grand time ahead of you going to Africa for the first time! Enjoy all the research because it is half the fun...I lie, it’s not nearly as much fun as being in Africa!:ROFLMAO::LOL:;)

Hi Frank, welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Frank. Rest assured that we'll all be supporting your decision to hunt Africa. In fact you might even find us "pushy" at times. BTW we'll also help you make up your mind on that new rifle you'll need for your hunt. On the other hand if you are looking for restraint, we'll be no help at all.

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.

Welcome to AH, Frank!

Welcome Frank! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Am also currently shooting for my first trip to Africa by 2021 or 22!

We would be happy to assist you in anyway possible.

Welcome to this great forum Frank! Enjoy the site!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH @Frank Ragle!
Planning is half the fun! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg