Hello from Dallas and Kuwait!

The_red_Boe

Reaction score
Howdy,
I've been a long time reader, first time...signer upper?....any who I am here to read and learn. My first safari was a plains game hunt last year down in the Eastern cape where I bagged Eland, Kudu, nyala, black wildebeest, blesbuck, red lechwe, water buck, impala, spring buck, and mountain Reed buck. I will return for more plains game in 2021, and hope to learn and develop to a point where I can go after large and dangerous game. One step at a time though.

Giday red_Boe and welcome to the A H forums.

Hello The_red_Boe,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome @The_red_Boe to our forum. Been to Kuwait and Dallas both. Like Dallas better, although it feels almost as hot in the summer time.

It certainly has it's moments, my work keeps me in Kuwait year round except for my vacation days. It's strange when you can say 80° F feels like winter....when I start going on Arctic hunts I have no idea how I'll be able to train for that.

Thanks! Its more interesting when one can engage in the conversation

Welcome to AH and the posting side @The_red_Boe! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Dark Side, cost of admission is a hunt report:sneaky:

Welcome to AH forum. Looking forward to the report on that trip! ;)

Welcome to AH The_red_Boe! Glad to have you join our community. (y)

Welcome to AH!

The_red_Boe, welcome to the AH forum! A fine list of trophies for a first hunt!

Welcome @The_red_Boe !

Ive spent quite a bit of time in Kuwait City, Camp Arifjan, Camp Doha, and Camp Buehring... its been several years since I last visited though..

The Lebanese restaurant in the Crown Plaza hotel in Kuwait City used to be my favorite place to eat there.. Great food, and excellent service back in the day...

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,