Hello from Corsica!

CoHunter

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

my name is Aurelien, i'm 33 years old. My favorite hunt is wild boar. Approaching only, no dogs. Forest in corsica is very difficult, and i love to find where lives my prey. Also i like to use old rifles. I personaly use a 45/70 winchester.

Africa is a dream for me. A dream cause that is very expensive ! But i would love to hunt in this very incredible place. I watch a lot of videos and read about hunts in africa. I just found this forum, lot of new stuff to read, it is amazing !

See you soon !

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy your new reading material.

Soyez le bienvenu, Aurelien.

Welcome to AH !

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Aurelien to AH! Put a plan together. Save your money. Go to Africa. You’ll never regret it!

Giday and welcome to the AH forums Aurelien

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to our forum CoHunter!

Welcome to AH!

Hello everyone,

my name is Aurelien, i'm 33 years old. My favorite hunt is wild boar. Approaching only, no dogs. Forest in corsica is very difficult, and i love to find where lives my prey. Also i like to use old rifles. I personaly use a 45/70 winchester.

Africa is a dream for me. A dream cause that is very expensive ! But i would love to hunt in this very incredible place. I watch a lot of videos and read about hunts in africa. I just found this forum, lot of new stuff to read, it is amazing !

See you soon !
Welcome Aurelien. What is on your wish list and have you considered Namibia for your first African experience?

Welcome to AH and best of luck in pursuing your dream of hunting Africa!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH Aurelien!

Welcome aboard CoHunter. AH is without a doubt the best site on the net to educate yourself about anything and everything having to do with hunting Africa. At 33 you have a lot of hunting opportunities ahead of you. Most of us have to wait until retirement age to make our first trip. There are a lot of experienced and knowledgeable hunters willing and able to share their experiences with you. Read through some of the Forums that interest you, there you will find answers to questions you are not even thinking of yet.

Welcome Aurélien fron another frenchy (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg