Hello from Canada!

Ragman

AH legend
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
2,050
Reaction score
4,504
Location
Saskatchewan, Canada
Media
306
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
4
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Just dropping a quick hello. I have been reading AH for a few years now and decided it was time to join and hopefully get to interact with some fellow Africa addicts! A little about myself...I am from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan in Canada, been a hunting and fishing nut for nearly 40 years! Up until last year, I had only hunted in my home province of Sask. and never been on a guided hunt before, but here we are fortunate to be able to hunt whitetail and mule deer, moose, pronghorn, elk and black bear.
In April 2014, I fulfilled my lifelong dream to hunt in Africa...a 10 day hunt in Namibia with Nick Nolte Safaris, where I managed to take a gemsbok, red hartebeest, impala, steenbok, warthog and baboon. Kudu was at the top of my wish list, but I was not fortunate enough to get one. It has now become my #1 goal in my hunting future and hope to get back to try again soon!

I'm looking forward to getting any new learning experiences and hopefully meeting some new friends on AH!

-Aaron
 
Welcome to AH Aaron! Glad to hear that you fulfilled your lifelong dream to hunt in Africa. Nice to have you with us on the posting side (y).
 
Welcome to the best forum with the best folks on Africa Hunting. I too will be making my first safari to Namibia in Sept for leopard. Just about the same area Nick hunts. Let's see some pictures.
 
Welcome to my western neighbor
Glen from Ontario
 
gday rags, welcome to AH , enjoy the site.
you swam in the shadows for a couple of years..... you obviously don't rush into things, now do you ...;):D
 
Greetings and welcome from Munic, in an extraordinary Forum
Foxi
 
Welcome to AH Aaron!
 
OK, if you have been reading for two years it is time to sharpen that computer keyboard a little and share the tails about your hunt.
Picture heavy as usual.

Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH Aaron! We would love to hear all about your hunt and see lots of pictures. Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome!

And I'm with BRICKBURN. You owe us pics and a report! :)
 
Aaron Welcome to AH.

Moose Jaw been through there many times.

Looks like you experienced a good time in Africa and you have some good trophy's.
 
Welcome to AH, I hope you get your grey ghost on your next round to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH, Aaron !
 
Welcome Aaron!!
 
Welcome to AH.. I see you made it from MOD!
 
Welcome Aaron!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top