Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Just dropping a quick hello. I have been reading AH for a few years now and decided it was time to join and hopefully get to interact with some fellow Africa addicts! A little about myself...I am from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan in Canada, been a hunting and fishing nut for nearly 40 years! Up until last year, I had only hunted in my home province of Sask. and never been on a guided hunt before, but here we are fortunate to be able to hunt whitetail and mule deer, moose, pronghorn, elk and black bear.
In April 2014, I fulfilled my lifelong dream to hunt in Africa...a 10 day hunt in Namibia with Nick Nolte Safaris, where I managed to take a gemsbok, red hartebeest, impala, steenbok, warthog and baboon. Kudu was at the top of my wish list, but I was not fortunate enough to get one. It has now become my #1 goal in my hunting future and hope to get back to try again soon!

I'm looking forward to getting any new learning experiences and hopefully meeting some new friends on AH!

-Aaron

Welcome to AH Aaron! Glad to hear that you fulfilled your lifelong dream to hunt in Africa. Nice to have you with us on the posting side (y).

Welcome to the best forum with the best folks on Africa Hunting. I too will be making my first safari to Namibia in Sept for leopard. Just about the same area Nick hunts. Let's see some pictures.

Welcome to my western neighbor
Glen from Ontario

gday rags, welcome to AH , enjoy the site.
you swam in the shadows for a couple of years..... you obviously don't rush into things, now do you ...;):D

Greetings and welcome from Munic, in an extraordinary Forum
Foxi

Welcome to AH Aaron!

OK, if you have been reading for two years it is time to sharpen that computer keyboard a little and share the tails about your hunt.
Picture heavy as usual.

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH Aaron! We would love to hear all about your hunt and see lots of pictures. Enjoy the site.

Welcome!

And I'm with BRICKBURN. You owe us pics and a report! :)

Aaron Welcome to AH.

Moose Jaw been through there many times.

Looks like you experienced a good time in Africa and you have some good trophy's.

Welcome to AH, I hope you get your grey ghost on your next round to Africa.

Welcome to AH, Aaron !

Welcome Aaron!!

Welcome to AH.. I see you made it from MOD!

Welcome Aaron!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg