Hello from Australia

Hello everyone. I'm Rick, from Australia. I've been hunting our feral pests (rabbits, foxes, pigs, deer) for almost 40 years. Along with this I've been blogging about the Mauser M03 system for a few years. My wife and I retired a few years ago and decided a big adventure was called for, so we ordered a new-build yacht (just before Covid started - timing!), then learned to sail in France and the UK. That was amazing but like all good adventures we brought it to an end before being worn out by it. I'm now diving back into hunting and have joined the forum to participate in general, to plan to visit Africa, but also to ask for some details on the Mauser M98 Magnum and Rigby Big Game rifles in particular. Please look for my new posts on this and chime in if you can help. Thanks. :)
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH MauserM03Blog!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Hello everyone. I'm Rick, from Australia. I've been hunting our feral pests (rabbits, foxes, pigs, deer) for almost 40 years. Along with this I've been blogging about the Mauser M03 system for a few years. My wife and I retired a few years ago and decided a big adventure was called for, so we ordered a new-build yacht (just before Covid started - timing!), then learned to sail in France and the UK. That was amazing but like all good adventures we brought it to an end before being worn out by it. I'm now diving back into hunting and have joined the forum to participate in general, to plan to visit Africa, but also to ask for some details on the Mauser M98 Magnum and Rigby Big Game rifles in particular. Please look for my new posts on this and chime in if you can help. Thanks. :)
Welcome from another "Down Under-er"
 
Welcome Rick, from another Aussie. The Africa bug bites and bites hard. We went on our first and only safari to Zim in 2009. That was 5 safaris ago :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
 
Welcome to this amazing Forum.
 
Hello everyone. I'm Rick, from Australia. I've been hunting our feral pests (rabbits, foxes, pigs, deer) for almost 40 years. Along with this I've been blogging about the Mauser M03 system for a few years. My wife and I retired a few years ago and decided a big adventure was called for, so we ordered a new-build yacht (just before Covid started - timing!), then learned to sail in France and the UK. That was amazing but like all good adventures we brought it to an end before being worn out by it. I'm now diving back into hunting and have joined the forum to participate in general, to plan to visit Africa, but also to ask for some details on the Mauser M98 Magnum and Rigby Big Game rifles in particular. Please look for my new posts on this and chime in if you can help. Thanks. :)
@MauserM03Blog
Welcome mate from another Aussie. Where in Australia are you, we have quite a few of us here from all states.
Anything Africa related and gun related you will find here were are a great but sometimes strange mob full of information, trivia and humour thrown in for good measure.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top