Hello everyone!

Welcome to AH sir! So are you headed over for a hunt this year?
 
Welcome to AH Omar and good luck in Tanzania!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Omar!
 
Welcome to the forum Omar.
 
Hi Omar, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Omar! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world Omar!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,831
Members
169,183
Latest member
MarianoMer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top