Happy Holidays Everyone!

Merry Christmas
 
Sorry, no fancy pictures or funny quotes.
Only wishing absolutely everyone here on AH an amazing Christmas Day. Hope that everyone gets to spend this very special day with your loved ones. Cherish the time with your families folks.
Much Love,
Marius, Kim, Flex and Rigby.
 
Merry Christmas to all! Agreed with @KMG Hunting Safaris that you need to cherish your loved ones and be grateful for what you have!
 
Last edited:
Rudolph the red nose kudu, I like it! Happy Holidays to all of my fellow hunters and gun enthusiasts. May all be blessed with many friends, a full larder and a straight shot.

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and Happy Holidays to the rest of you. I hope you've all had a wonderful 2019 and are in line for an even better 2020.

CHEERS AND HAPPY HUNTING!
 
Merry Christmas to everyone! Thank you all for being bad influences on my wallet and sharing knowledge to hopefully make my dream of africa a reality in 2020! :D
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas all.
 
Photo_1576763327543.jpg
Merry Christmas to all. Hope to see some of you in the US from the 2nd to the 14th of January!!!!
Enjoy the festive season and see you all next year
 
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and Happy Holidays to the rest of you. I hope you've all had a wonderful 2019 and are in line for an even better 2020.

CHEERS AND HAPPY HUNTING!

Merry Christmas
 
Yes, Merry Christmas to all! Maybe I'll run into some of you at DSC?
 
Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas to all!
 
Yes, Merry Christmas to all! Maybe I'll run into some of you at DSC?
If you are attending the dinner Friday night, you will run into many of us! Merry Christmas to your family also.
 
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas.gif
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,823
Members
169,857
Latest member
RosaMansel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top