Happy Holidays Everyone!

Merry Christmas sir. Too many forget the reason behind the season. It is good to know that we have many here on AH who understand fully why we celebrate.
 
For the first 40 of my Christmas seasons, it was all about the lights, the presents, and this unmistakable, yet somehow mysterious and unfortunately fleeting "Christmas Spirit".

For the past 22 seasons, I have come to know this "Christmas Spirit" as an in-dwelling truth and reality that is no longer quite as mysterious (although there is always some mystery) and does not flee once the lights come down.

I thank God for this everlasting gift and wish it upon all who seek!

God bless and keep you all!


Tim
 
For the first 40 of my Christmas seasons, it was all about the lights, the presents, and this unmistakable, yet somehow mysterious and unfortunately fleeting "Christmas Spirit".

For the past 22 seasons, I have come to know this "Christmas Spirit" as an in-dwelling truth and reality that is no longer quite as mysterious (although there is always some mystery) and does not flee once the lights come down.

I thank God for this everlasting gift and wish it upon all who seek!

God bless and keep you all!


Tim

Amen
 
Thank you Garry for your clear testimony. It is my testimony as well. Blessed Christmas to all of my friends here at AH! I hope to meet many of you at DSC in a few weeks.

Ain’t it the truth! Amen and amen! Blessings all.
 
Time sure does fly, the older one gets the faster it seems to fly.

Cherish all time with family and friends...

A Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all
 
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good hunt in the New Year!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: IvW
80081001_10218007736078022_364323607360307200_n.jpg
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
 
I'm happy to see that you finally have some free time to "gaze" into that bush TV.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IvW
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
 
Thanks BobT! And a very Merry Christmas to you!
 
Merry Christmas! Praise the Lord as we celebrate Jesus' birth!
 
Same Back to you sir! Merry Christmas everyone! Luke Chapter 2
 
Happy 2024th Birthday Baby Jesus! You were so Cute when you were just a Toddler Savior.

81483086_2474372139356376_5645393889620656128_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,973
Members
169,672
Latest member
Matt Price
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top