Greetings

Welcome to AH Holly! Enjoy the exploring the site and I'm sure you'll find our community a friendly place.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Holly. Marshall Texas you say. It seems to me that there are a number of AH members in your area. How about getting your "feet wet" by telling us about some of your previous hunts including photos. What do you hunt in the States? What make and caliber rifle(s) do you have? Do you have any plans for going back to Africa? If so, when?
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! You are the second person from Marshall to join recently. I'm from Shreveport, but currently living and working in Lagos, Nigeria. This is an excellent and fun forum.
 
Hi Holly, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH mam!
 
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG
Welcome aboard Holly. Marshall Texas you say. It seems to me that there are a number of AH members in your area. How about getting your "feet wet" by telling us about some of your previous hunts including photos. What do you hunt in the States? What make and caliber rifle(s) do you have? Do you have any plans for going back to Africa? If so, when?
My favorites are my Remington 280, Blazer F3, Berretta A400 Extreme. Been to Namibia a couple times on plains game hunts and tiger fishing. Will be returning very soon. Been to Argentina a couple of times dove hunting. Would like to return for a mixed bag hunt. Have fished in the US, Canada, Namibia and Brazil. I have hunted dove, pheasant, quail, antelope, elk, javelina, whitetail and mule deer in the US. Most of my deer were taken with a bow. Here are some pics of my waterbuck (31.5") and kudu. My husband harvested the bull and I took the cow. We wanted them mounted together. Good memories and more to come!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,761
Members
170,388
Latest member
KieraLehma
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top