Greetings

Very nice collection, ma'am!
 
Welcome Holly! Beautiful Kudu couple! Very unique!
Cheers,
Cody
 
I thought the kudu mount was very unique!
 
Really like the idea of the combined mount that you and your husband took together ! Great mount and great idea (y)

Thanks for sharing.

Regards to you both.
Pat
 
Hello and welcome.
I leave for my first SA Trip this Friday . Have learned a bunch on this forum. Split my time between S Texas and Shreveport .
 
Welcome Holly. Thanks for the pictures and stories.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,548
Members
168,903
Latest member
DennyBauma
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top