Greetings from Washington

pyrshepherd

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Hello everyone. I’ve really enjoyed reading the hunting reports on the site, and learning more about the countries and animals that members have hunted. I finally decided to join the forum and look forward to the continued reading of all these great adventures and adding to the discussion! Best.
 
giday pyrshepard and welcome to the A H forums
 
Nice Stag.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH, a there is a bunch of fine and knowledgeable individuals on this forum. (y)(y)
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Welcome Pyrshepherd!
 
Welcome to the AH community.
 
Welcome to AH pyrshepherd! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
pyrshepard, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your input!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone. I’ve really enjoyed reading the hunting reports on the site, and learning more about the countries and animals that members have hunted. I finally decided to join the forum and look forward to the continued reading of all these great adventures and adding to the discussion! Best.

Hello pyreshepherd,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH pyrshepherd. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome aboard pyrshepard. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifle(s) do you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts or plans of hunting Africa? If so, what and when?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,450
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top