Greetings from the mountains of the Karoo

Rusty Coetzer

Reaction score
Media
Hi Guys
Just a quick introduction, I live in Cradock in the eastern cape of South Africa. Heard a lot about AfricaHunting.com from a good friend of mine from the states and I'm keen to share stories and get advise from the legends!
Kind regards and happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Rusty! Nice to catch you here, will be up your way in a few weeks. Many good gentleman here who will be glad to hear some stories(y) Hope that 458 is still working well:)

Welcome Rusty! I have some very fond memories of a couple days spent hunting in the Karoo.

Welcome to AH Rusty.

Welcome Rusty, good to have you join us!

Welcome to AH, Rusty!

Welcome My good Friend to AH! Glad you joined us This is a great site and your going to love it here

Welome aboard, looking forward to some stories.

Welcome was up your way last June will be back again this June ...... cannot wait ...

Welcome!

Hi Rusty :A Thumbs Up: :S Shooting Welcome:

Welcome to AH...:P Cowboy:

So when do the stories and pictures begin? :D Cheers: :D Beers: :A Camping:

Welcome to AH Rusty! Nice to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum @Rusty Coetzer good to have you on here.

Oh I just enjoy all this new smileys that are back on!!!
:A Big Hello::A Banana::A Bravo::A Thumbs Up::E Celebrate:

welcome to AH rusty , me and my wife were hunting around craddock with roy wormald , at the end of july ,just gone .
love the place , and hope to get back soon .
enjoy the site .......

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH, Rusty !

Welcome to the best forum.

Pull up a chair, and don't let the guys running around in pink shirts scare you off!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldaddy

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.