Greetings from the Eastern Shore of VA!

Usamjohn

Reaction score
I was a longline trapper, hunter, & outdoorsmen for most my life. I also guided bear and predator hunts in the Northern Adirondacks. I've hunted and trapped bear in Maine.

For 21 years I have been serving in the Gospel ministry. For the past 6, here on the ESVA. My kids are grown and I have been back 'full time' woodsmen during season. My daughter says when she graduates, she wants just me & her to hunt Safari in Afrika. So I came across this site... must be God's timing.

Great to be connected acrossed the world with one of God's greatest groups of people: hunters.

Welcome to the best Africa site there is. Lots on here will answer any question on Africa and safari you could possibly have. Remember there is never one safari. Enjoy the site and learning.

MB

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Usamjohn! Glad you found us.

Lots of characters on here providing lots of info. Welcome aboard and good timing as we are starting to see some fun “hunt reports” appear again now that the plague is waning.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the AH community. Thank for your service to the Kingdom. Blessings!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH. So many people on. This site more than willing to answer your questions. Also searches on past posts provides a wealth of info.
Your daughter has great taste, wanting to hunt Africa with you.

Hi Usamjohn, where in Africa do you want to go, what do you and your daughter want to hunt? South Africa has some fantastic plains game offers on at the moment, whatever your budget there should be a fit.

Welcome to AH!

Usamjohn, welcome to the AH forum! Oh you and your daughter will have a grand time on safari!

Hello Usamjohn,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!