greeting's from Swaziland

Welcome to AH! Swaziland...awesome! I'd really enjoy seeing some pictures from there!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH

Welcome neighbor..

Welcome to AH!

hello Everyone,

i hope you are well and are all having a good african hunting season.
Dear Swazi Hunter
Welcome to this Forum. Enjoy interacting...and share information.
The KOWAS team

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! We would love to see pics & hear about hunting opportunities in S-land!

Welcome to AH Swazi Hunter. What species of game have you already taken? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? This is a great site where we share our knowledge and hunting stories complete with photos.

P.S. you're up!

Good day Swazi Hunter,

I have my firts hunt booked in Swaziland and will I be crossing the border at Golela in two weeks time. I have my temporary rifle export / import permit from the SA side, a export permit for 500kg meat, 2 skins and 2 sets of horns as issued by the deparment of Agriculture. I am now patiently waiting for my rifle's import permit from the Swazi side.....cutting it fine! I trust that it will be issued in time though.

Is there any fine print that one should be aware of? Or any other regulations that should be noted?

As can be expected, I am super excited about this upcomming hunt and would I like to have everything squared before I depart.
I trust that this will be the first of many more hunts to come in Swaziland.

Regards,
Boela.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abferrell60

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.