greeting's from Swaziland

Welcome to AH! Swaziland...awesome! I'd really enjoy seeing some pictures from there!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome neighbor..
 
Welcome to AH!
 
hello Everyone,

i hope you are well and are all having a good african hunting season.
Dear Swazi Hunter
Welcome to this Forum. Enjoy interacting...and share information.
The KOWAS team
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! We would love to see pics & hear about hunting opportunities in S-land!
 
Welcome to AH Swazi Hunter. What species of game have you already taken? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? This is a great site where we share our knowledge and hunting stories complete with photos.

P.S. you're up!
 
Good day Swazi Hunter,

I have my firts hunt booked in Swaziland and will I be crossing the border at Golela in two weeks time. I have my temporary rifle export / import permit from the SA side, a export permit for 500kg meat, 2 skins and 2 sets of horns as issued by the deparment of Agriculture. I am now patiently waiting for my rifle's import permit from the Swazi side.....cutting it fine! I trust that it will be issued in time though.

Is there any fine print that one should be aware of? Or any other regulations that should be noted?

As can be expected, I am super excited about this upcomming hunt and would I like to have everything squared before I depart.
I trust that this will be the first of many more hunts to come in Swaziland.

Regards,
Boela.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,007
Members
168,789
Latest member
MarianoCol
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top