Greetings from NM

Welcome to AH Logan. Hope to see a report and some photos on your trip.

Hope you have a blast!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Hi Logan, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH, I hope first trip goes well!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Logan! Planning is half the fun!
 
Hello ltsheets - Welcome to AH!
Only hunted once in NM - Near Weed. It was a good experience with lots of game. Hope to make it back your way again.
Have you ever pursued Oryx there?
 
Welcome to AH Logan.
 
gday logan welcome to AH , enjoy the site
 
Welcome to the site.
We lived in the Santa Fe area for a few years (Eldorodo) but had to move with my work. We loved the area though.
A couple of things to do before you go:
Figure out your wall space then shoot the trophies to fit.
Start the foundation for another addition to your house or plan a separate building for future mounts.
Start planning dates for your next trip, as Africa is like Pringles potato chips..."you can't only do one".
 
Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH Logan! Lots of great people here!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,090
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top