Hello ltsheets - Welcome to AH!
Only hunted once in NM - Near Weed. It was a good experience with lots of game. Hope to make it back your way again.
Have you ever pursued Oryx there?
Welcome to the site.
We lived in the Santa Fe area for a few years (Eldorodo) but had to move with my work. We loved the area though.
A couple of things to do before you go:
Figure out your wall space then shoot the trophies to fit.
Start the foundation for another addition to your house or plan a separate building for future mounts.
Start planning dates for your next trip, as Africa is like Pringles potato chips..."you can't only do one".
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.