Greetings from NC, new member

tayronachan

AH member
Reaction score
Hello all from NC.
I've been a reader of these forums, and finally registered today because I recently purchased one of my "bucket list" items. A CZ 550 Safari Magnum in .375 H&H (used), no glass, and plan on posting pictures and range reports going forward hoping for feedback. It was one of the California San Diego Safari Park guns they kept on site. They released it to a local gun shop to sell, and here I am!

Now you can take it on a real Safari.

Welcome to AH tayronachan, all set for Africa.

:S Welcome:

Hello all from NC.
I've been a reader of these forums, and finally registered today because I recently purchased one of my "bucket list" items. A CZ 550 Safari Magnum in .375 H&H (used), no glass, and plan on posting pictures and range reports going forward hoping for feedback. It was one of the California San Diego Safari Park guns they kept on site. They released it to a local gun shop to sell, and here I am!
Welcome to AH

Giday tayronachan. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome! The 550 is a great rifle in 375!

Hello tayronachan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

If a person who hunts, has but one rifle to tramp the globe with, Arctic to Tropic, then the .375 H&H is the world’s finest hunting cartridge.

When you get a spare minute, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH tayronachan!

Welcome to AH!

Hello and :S Welcome:

Welcome aboard from a fellow Tarheel!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to our forum @tayronachan. Take your time, all of the info is here.....and its free!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber