Greetings from Laramie, WY

Welcome! Enjoy that first safari, you’ll be back for a second!!

Cornell Cowboy, welcome to the AH forum! I almost bought a few acres near Centennial a few years back. As usual I should have done it. Now it’s all too pricey for my wallet.
I go through Laramie usually several times each summer. Will be heading through again the end of May.
The Snowys are beautiful!

Welcome, I miss Laradise! Did my undergrad and law school there. Coming back in a few months for archery elk!
Hopefully the wind stops blowing or you'll only be able to shoot 15 yards without losing your arrow...weeks on end of 40+ mph winds are getting really old! This has been the worst year for wind in the last 20, and as you know Laramie is a windy place already!!

Hello from Laramie, WY. I've checked in on this forum off and on over the years. Just booked my first hunt in Africa for summer 2024, so I'm on here more often now in hopes of picking up some good tips.

I mostly hunt elk, deer, and antelope in my home state of Wyoming. But I've killed some whitetails and a wolf outside the state.
Welcome to AH

Cornell Cowboy, welcome to the AH forum! I almost bought a few acres near Centennial a few years back. As usual I should have done it. Now it’s all too pricey for my wallet.
I go through Laramie usually several times each summer. Will be heading through again the end of May.
The Snowys are beautiful!
They are beautiful...but the blow down beetlekill over the last few years has really altered their feel and the ability to navigate the timber.

Hello Cornell Cowboy,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the dark side, you picked a great place to start your journey lots of knowledgeable people here. The Eastern Cape is an amazing place for a first safari.

Welcome aboard Cornell Cowboy. Who is your outfitter? What will you be hunting? Will any of your family be hunting as well? The AH search function is your friend, use it often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross