AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA (AZ, KY, MO, NM, VA), RSA
Hello AH members,

Greetings from a resident of the currently cold and rainy Kentucky. I have been reading AH posts/articles for a while and decided to finally join.

About me:
I have been an avid outdoorsman since before I can remember (first squirrel shot when I was 3). I have hunted in Kentucky, Virginia, Missouri, and Arizona (I have also lived in all of these places). I have not hunted in Africa yet, and have only briefly visited Morocco.

My favorite hunts to date: AZ archery elk, self-guided mountain lion

Dream Africa Hunts:
1- Elephant
2- Leopard (was #1 until I chanced across AH)
3- Gemsbok/Oryx (I saw one free range in New Mexico and have been fascinated ever since)

Current stable:
300 wby, 30-06, 270 win, 30-30, 12 ga (3 1/2), & my PSE StingerX (bow)

I am looking forward to my time here!

Welcome to AH BourbonTrail! Nice to have you join us on the posting side.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome! You found the right place to learn about hunting Africa. I reside in Northern Kentucky, and have one South African hunt under my belt. Hoping to return soon.

Welcome! You found the right place to learn about hunting Africa. I reside in Northern Kentucky, and have one South African hunt under my belt. Hoping to return soon.
Thanks Aegis, I am down near Lexington. I have learned way more here than I would have expected, and I am looking forward to my first trip when I am ready(ish).

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome Bourbon Trail.

Hello BourbonTrail,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH !

BourbonTrail, glad you decided to join the AH forum! Tons of great info here to help get you to Africa! Enjoy!

Welcome to AH, it could be worse you could be in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois