Greetings from Illinois

GuadalupeSullivan

New member
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi all, been reading a lot here but never posted. Live in Roanoke and love to hunt both rifle and archery. Glad to be a part of the family here.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome GuadalupeSullivan to the forum! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH GuadalupeSullivan! Nice to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH @GuadalupeSullivan! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum GuadalupeSullivan, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to our forum...Glad to have you!
 
Welcome! Tell us a bit about your hunting plans and history. Don’t worry, not a single one of us have ever missed a shot. :)
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,855
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top