Greetings from Cali

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! What part of the people’s republic are you located?
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH Huntwego! Have you been to Africa, or is it in your plans?
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Huntwego!
 
Welcome aboard Huntwego. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted previously, how long have you been hunting, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts, dreams and or intentions of hunting Africa?
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH. Alotof helpful people here.
 
Welcome to AH, glad to hear you are getting rain!
 
Welcome to this great forum Huntwego! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH Huntwego. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Huntwego. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,260
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top