Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

Just home from a family ski trip and saw this. Good luck with the recovery. Prayers sent. You got this! Really enjoying the music as well!!

Well I've had a little setback it seems. Yesterday afternoon, once I had been given the all clear to start eating again, I started running a fever. They had told me I might be going home today, but now I've been told I'm back to eating no food whatsoever, and have been put on IV antibiotics. Please continue your prayers! Thanks

Well shit!
(Some pun may be intended)
But seriously, my thoughts are with you.

Well I've had a little setback it seems. Yesterday afternoon, once I had been given the all clear to start eating again, I started running a fever. They had told me I might be going home today, but now I've been told I'm back to eating no food whatsoever, and have been put on IV antibiotics. Please continue your prayers! Thanks
So sorry to hear this! Hang tough and it will pass!

Will do sir.

Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery, please keep us posted. Never met you but feel like I know you, I have drooled over several of your rifles! Let us know if you need anything!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Your music and your singing are GREAT Toby!

Hang in there bud. Hope it improves quickly.

Best wishes for a short stay and a speedy recovery.

Yes, prayed for you Toby.

Sorry to hear of the setback, but they will kick it in the ass for you. Todays meds are so much better than they used to be.
When I was in the hospital with pericarditus, they told me 50 years ago, this was killing people!
Get well soon!

Dang, sorry to hear about the setback....

Hopefully the bug-killers work and you are set on a straight ahead recovery!

Prayers and thoughts.

Prayers headed your way.

Well I'm still in here. Fever is under control, but absolutely no appetite. And if you know how much I like to eat, that should come as a big surprise. Please continue praying for me. I really need it. Now they're telling me they think my incision may be infected. So tomorrow they may take the staples out and flush the wound with peroxide. Then pack it with gauze and change it everyday. Fun times!

Best wishes that this solves your infection, so you can get well soon and at least go home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoppursuecom

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.