AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Excellent! Well I guess you could turkey hunt this time of year in Georgia. I see it has opened.
Anxiously waiting on a report on your newest Blaser!

PARA45

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Excellent news! Glad to hear you are 100%. Now to plan the next safari and gun sale. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Update. It's been roughly 8 weeks since my surgery. I'm now fully recovered and have been back to work for 3 weeks. I'm able to eat whatever I want, and can do whatever physical activity I like. (My girlfriend is happy). Lol!
Thanks so much for all the prayers during this difficult time. It's great having friends like all of you!
Great to hear Toby!

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Guys, have you forgotten that Toby sold the Blaser several weeks ago?
Toby, I'm glad to hear that you are up and around, buying and selling etc.
Art, I have another in route! Should be here tomorrow. It's a wood stocked Jaeger with a French grey reciever. 375 H&H.

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Glad to hear you’re up to your old shenanigans!

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
Whisky means "Water of life" in the Gaelic, so better not give up on that particular addiction... ;)
@Scrumbag
Whiskey may be the water of life but Guinness is mother's milk and Bundy Rum is the cure for all that ails or doesn't all. Bundy will even cure thin g s you didn't know you were suffering from
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommiePipp

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?