Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

Just home from a family ski trip and saw this. Good luck with the recovery. Prayers sent. You got this! Really enjoying the music as well!!
 
Well I've had a little setback it seems. Yesterday afternoon, once I had been given the all clear to start eating again, I started running a fever. They had told me I might be going home today, but now I've been told I'm back to eating no food whatsoever, and have been put on IV antibiotics. Please continue your prayers! Thanks
 
Well shit!
(Some pun may be intended)
But seriously, my thoughts are with you.
 
Well I've had a little setback it seems. Yesterday afternoon, once I had been given the all clear to start eating again, I started running a fever. They had told me I might be going home today, but now I've been told I'm back to eating no food whatsoever, and have been put on IV antibiotics. Please continue your prayers! Thanks
So sorry to hear this! Hang tough and it will pass!
 
Will do sir.
 
Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery, please keep us posted. Never met you but feel like I know you, I have drooled over several of your rifles! Let us know if you need anything!
 
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Your music and your singing are GREAT Toby!
 
Best wishes for a short stay and a speedy recovery.
 
Well I've had a little setback it seems. Yesterday afternoon, once I had been given the all clear to start eating again, I started running a fever. They had told me I might be going home today, but now I've been told I'm back to eating no food whatsoever, and have been put on IV antibiotics. Please continue your prayers! Thanks
Yes, prayed for you Toby.
 
Sorry to hear of the setback, but they will kick it in the ass for you. Todays meds are so much better than they used to be.
When I was in the hospital with pericarditus, they told me 50 years ago, this was killing people!
Get well soon!
 
Dang, sorry to hear about the setback....

Hopefully the bug-killers work and you are set on a straight ahead recovery!

Prayers and thoughts.
 
Well I'm still in here. Fever is under control, but absolutely no appetite. And if you know how much I like to eat, that should come as a big surprise. Please continue praying for me. I really need it. Now they're telling me they think my incision may be infected. So tomorrow they may take the staples out and flush the wound with peroxide. Then pack it with gauze and change it everyday. Fun times!
 
Best wishes that this solves your infection, so you can get well soon and at least go home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,999
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top