Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

Hang in there brother, you'll be back on your feet soon. We'll continue to pray for your quick recovery. We'll definitely have to meet once you are better.

Oh man Toby, that sucks. Don't let it get you down. It's not going as well as you hoped, but the final outcome is still going to be a positive one. Make the best you can of your extra days you're going to have to spend in there, and don't let negative thoughts get you down. You've got family and friends, and all of us here on AH behind you and everything will turn out well!

Well that just sucks. Chin up bud, you'll get there. Pulling for you.

Ugh! Be patient. This will come to a close and leave you mentally stronger!:A Hold Breath:

Prayers sent. Always look forward. Shoulder check once in awhile in case something is chasing you.

Toby just concentrate on designing that new guitar with a neck and headstock that looks just like a a double .450 Nitro Express. That’ll really get the crowd dancing when you start swinging that around. :Jawdrop:

Prayers for speedy and full recovery!

Good morning Toby, how are you feeling?? Hopefully the meds are doing their job.

A picture of something unusual to cheer you up - this is flame wood, imagine a piece big enough to make a gun stock.

F3BA7B2E-03CD-4836-8785-3EC5CCEB70EE.jpeg

Strongs Toby. Prayers sent. Don't let those Blasers soften you up.

Just caught this thread. Hope you are feeling better soon and back on your feed! Prayers!!!

Morning Toby458, hope you're doing well. Can't wait for you to start buying again so i can live vicariously reading your posts.

Well, I made it home last night. This is my second go around in 14 years with this type of surgery. Not sure if it's the extra 14 years of age or what. But this time seems way harder than last. Or maybe my memory is just getting bad.
I am able to get outside and walk around a little bit, but it's cold here, so that makes it little harder than usual. I'm hoping for some spring type weather soon.
Another thing is, I've had two different buddies send hog pictures today. Man I wish I could hunt with them!
Anyway, thanks again for all the prayers and kind words!

Glad to hear you're home at least. Hopefully you get feeling better soon!

Glad you're back. Hope you're back to normal soon.

Sorry, I missed the posts about your setback but I’m glad you’re home now. I listened to the video Jerome posted. Great song. Great voice. Going to have to jump on Youtube.
I’m sure it won’t be long until we’re hearing of your gun trades. Take it easy and hope you feel better soon.

Glad to hear you are home. Take a couple of days off, then get back to work buying and selling....We've missed you!

Very happy to hear youre home @TOBY458 ... Healing will come a lot faster sleeping in your own bed and being able to shuffle around a little bit and just enjoy the comforts of being in your own home..

Will be keeping you on the prayer list for a bit longer..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.