Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
Good luck Toby! Hope all goes well!

On the bright side, the last time I had this surgery, I had it in December 2006, and was hunting brown bear the following fall 2007. So I'm hoping I'll be able to go back to Africa this year if travel bans allow.
Good luck Toby, hopefully there will be many hunts to come.
Perhaps you can write up a bear hunt if you feel up to it in recovery.

Good luck...and just think of what a great excuse you have after the op to buy loads of guns....you can say you didn't remember doing it as were whacked out of your head on pain killers ....

Good luck Toby458, you'll be buying and selling new rifles in no time. Prayers for swift recovery.

Good luck brother, may the hand of our God guide the doctor's hands and praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery. We will keep you in our daily prayers. Let us know when you are home.

praying for you today buddy!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm going in for small bowel surgery tomorrow morning. I had a similar surgery back in 2006 for Crohn's disease, and now I have scar tissue built up in the area where my previous surgery took place. This is causing me to have intestinal blockages. So, they will have to go in and take out the scarred section, and put it all back together. I will be in the hospital an estimated 4-7 days.
So, I'd appreciate a few prayers and good vibes sent my way if you don't mind. It will be a long uphill climb to complete recovery, but I've done it before and hope to do it again!

Thanks!
Toby prayers for a quick recovery from your surgery.
Philip

Thinking of you, Toby. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Praying for you Toby!

Im sure you are in dreamland by now. Sorry I missed this yesterday or I would have given you a call.
#1 son, you are in my heart and thoughts on this serious day. Keep positive and this soon will only be a dwindling memory.

Oh this will be a perfect opportunity for you to spend time writing more music! Maybe even a short story? I do enjoy your music and reports on AH!

Last edited:
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Good luck!

Sorry I missed this yesterday. I’m sure you’re in recovery by now. Praying everything went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross