G'day

Welcome to AH!
Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Thanks everyone one. I'm already learning quite a lot from this forum about going on a safari from working out my budget to caliber choice (my .308) and gear to bring.
Loving it cheers Ah

Bushy
 
Welcome Sir, Enjoy the AH Network
 
gday bushy
welcome to AH
enjoy the site
 
Welcome to AH Bushy! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,732
Members
168,998
Latest member
rannedispme1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top