G'day from Australia

Guy.G

AH member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
155
Media
30
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
2
I'm a hunter from Australia with a strong interest in custom rifles and all aspects hunting. I primarily hunt wild pigs and the occasional deer.

Cheers Guy.
 
Greetings Guy, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Guy,
Mate, this forum has some great info.
Where abouts are you from?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome Aboard!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH Guy! Hope you will share with us some stories and pictures from your part of the world... Glad to have you on the posting side!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome Guy.
Put some stories up we all love reading about each others adventures.
Especially from fellow Aussies.
 
Welcome to AH Guy, I don´t mind shooting a pig now and then.
 
another welcome,you've come to the right place.learn and teach.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,795
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top