From Oregon, US

Welcome and enjoy the journey, planning is half the fun.
 
Good day @DCHUNTER
WELCOME TO THE FORUMN !!
A family that hunts together stays together.
If you need any help planning a plainsgame safari . Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Hunting regards
Dave
 
Welcome aboard.
Great site with lots of useful information.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Hello,

I am 42 years old from Southern Oregon, US, and I love to hunt elk and deer.

My son really wants to go to Africa for his graduation present, soI am taking my son to Africa in 2018 for a plains game hunt. I figured this would be a great place to do research and get involved.

Everybody seems really willing to help and share information.


Welcome to AH @DCHUNTER

We here at WESTFALEN HUNTING SAFARIS had the privilege to host numerous father-son hunting trips with great success.
We will gladly assist you in designing a custom-made hunt which will suit both your and your sons dreams with our diverse range of guides, activities and our passion for real old style hunting.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,878
Members
169,190
Latest member
LeandraWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top