For Sale American Hunting Rifles AHR Custom CZ 550 Upgrade #3 416 Rigby

Someone surely needs a functional Buffalo gun?

What is all involved in the #3 upgrade besides the stock and bolt handle?

new trigger, action work, new sights, barrel band, barrel is shortened, duracoat finish, remove the front action lug and bedding, etc, probably forgot something, its basically a completely reworked gun

I wish this would sell so that I cannot be tempted to do terrible things to buy it! If it was not for gas prices and the cost of food, I may have already done it.
I might have to trade it for a couple tanks of fuel before this is over Let's go Brandon LOL

This is a “hella nice” rifle. Too bad I have my Dumoulin 416 Rigby or I’d already have this one dialed in. Just for details- What’s the trigger pull weight ?

I don't really know what the trigger pull weight is, haven't shot it for a while, but if my fading memory serves me right most likely about 3-4 #, not super light but not overly heavy

Stop bumping this to the top!!! My resolve is weakening.

That thing is the exact duplicate to my AHR 300H&H custom build. Even the color on the stock is the same. What a great pair they'd make........
You will have only yourself to blame when you see the SOLD post come up. Best of luck resisting.

Stop bumping this to the top!!! My resolve is weakening.

That thing is the exact duplicate to my AHR 300H&H custom build. Even the color on the stock is the same. What a great pair they'd make........

Yup....Great pair....with those matching rifles you are sorted....as @BeeMaa said you will be kicking yourself stupid if you don't buy it..... :E Shrug: :A Thumbs Up:

These AHR upgrade's are getting hard to find, while they may be some for sale, I haven't seen one listed anywhere for a while

Too bad I have taxidermist bills coming soon, or this rifle would be heading to GA :(
Bump!!

Too bad I have taxidermist bills coming soon, or this rifle would be heading to GA :(
Bump!!

These taxidermists have a lot to answer for....I don't know how many times I have seen their bills used as a reason not to be able to go on a hunt or buy a rifle.... :E Big Grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross